Due to the amount of work and stress, Blackview BV5000 devices are bound to encounter failing situations like freeze, lag and also shatter, etc. Techie types of people know that this issue is just a common scenario that is likely to occur. There are most of the average users who still feel that this issue can be frustrating too. Hence, to fix this issue, the user is required to force reboot or soft reset Blackview BV5000 and then reduce to its normal operation again.
Whenever our device gets stuck, the first thing we need to do is the Soft Reset. Unlike the Hard Reset, this soft reset will not affect any of the files or data available in the device. Whenever the user plans to Soft Reset his device, it is not necessary to back up his phone. While the user soft resets his device, the phone is just restart and thereby all the applications running in the background will be closed. This will also help to clear data in the RAM if any.
When should the user Soft Reset Blackview BV5000
- When the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth shows any error
- Screen freeze issue
- When the phone hangs or is slow every time
- App not working properly
- To fix the battery drain issue
- To remove all the background running applications
- If you do not receive any calls, emails or messages
- Touch screen responsiveness problem
Steps to Force Reboot or Soft Reset Blackview BV5000
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Power button for some time
- The screen will now get displayed with the option to Power Off
- Select the Power off option
- Your device will turn off
- Again press and hold the Power button for some time
- Release the button when the phone screen is on
Method 2: Force Reboot
This method comes to help when the device is not able to perform any task and gets stuck every now and then.
- Press and hold the Power button for some time until your phone restarts
- Your device will reboot and you have completed your job!
The above are the steps on how to perform force reboot or Soft reset on Blackview BV5000. I hope you have understood every step of the process in detail. If you have any doubts, feel free to share them by commenting in the below comment section and we are always available to help you out.
Blackview BV5000 Specifications
While talking about the specification, Blackview BV5000 carries 5.0 inches full HD and IPS LCD with 2.D Curved Glass. This has 720 x 1280 pixels with 294 PPI. Blackview BV5000 is an Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system device. This phone has Shockproof, Asahi Glass, Dustproof and Waterproof Protection. This device is a MediaTek MT6735P chipset processor. The phone has a GPU of Mali-T720 MP2. Blackview BV500 is a 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU. The memory of this phone is 16 GB and this can be expanded up to 32 GB via MicroSD. The device carries 5000mAh battery and as such, it can sustain more than a couple of days on a single full charge with optimum usage of the phone. This phone has Autofocus, 8.0 Megapixels and LED flash for the Main Camera and 2.0 Megapixels for the front camera. The phone consists of Dual SIM for both (Regular + Micro). Other features are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light, etc.