Due to the amount of work and stress, Blackview BV7000 devices are bound to encounter failing situations like freeze, lag or even shatter. Techie’s know that this issue is just a common scenario that is likely to occur and can be resolved quickly. But there are most of the average users who still feel this issue can be frustrating. Hence, to fix this issue, the user needs to perform force reboot or soft reset on Blackview BV7000 and then reduce to its normal operation again.
Whenever our device gets stuck, the first thing required to be done is the Soft Reset. Unlike the Hard Reset, the Soft Reset will not affect any of the data available in the device. Whenever the user plans to perform Soft Reset on his phone, it is not necessary to take the back up of any files or data. While the user plans to soft reset his device, the phone just restarts and thereby all the applications running in the background will be closed. This will also help to clear any data in the RAM.
When should the user Soft Reset Blackview BV7000
- Screen Freeze issue
- When the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is showing an error
- App not working properly
- When you do not receive any calls or messages
- To remove all the background running applications
- Touch screen responsiveness issue
- Battery drain issue
- The screen hangs or is slow every time
Steps to Force Reboot or Soft Reset Blackview BV7000
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Power button for about ten seconds
- Your phone screen will get displayed with the option to Power off
- Click on the Power off option
- Your device will turn off
- Now again press the Power button for about five seconds
- Release the button when the phone screen is on and will get back to normal
Method 2: Force Reboot
This method comes to help when the device gets stuck every time and is not able to perform any task.
- Press and hold the Power button for about ten seconds until your phone restarts
- Your device will now reboot and you have successfully performed Force Reboot
The above are the steps on how to perform Force Reboot or Hard Reset Blackview BV7000. I hope you have understood every step of the process. If you have any doubts, feel free to share them in the below comment section and we are always available to help you out.
Blackview BV7000 Specifications
- Blackview BV7000 mobile carries a 5.0 inch (12.7 cm) display that having a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- This phone runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system
- The phone is powered by Quad-core, 1.5 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 2GB RAM
- The battery of this phone has 3500 mAh
- As far as the rear camera is concerned the device has an 8 MP camera
- Other sensors in this phone include Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer, etc
- This also has a fingerprint sensor
- For graphical performance that can help the games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- The On-board storage of this phone is at 16 GB that has the option to expand up to 32 GB
- The phone weighs 222 grams and is 12.66mm slim
- The network for this phone is 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS networks.