Due to the amount of workload and stress, Ulefone Armor 3 devices are bound to failed situations like freeze, lag or even shatter. Not to worry! Techie people know that these are just the common scenario. However, for most of the average users, this issue might be frustrating too. To fix this issue, the user of this phone need to force reboot or Soft reset Ulefone Armor 3 and resume to the normal operations again.
When our device gets stuck, the first thing requires to be done is to soft reset your mobile phone device. Unlike the Hard Reset, the Soft reset will not affect any data or the files from your phone. The user need not back up any of the data that is available on his/her phone. While the user plans to soft reset, the phone will reset and thereby all the applications that are running on the background will be closed. This will also clear all the data in RAM if any.
Advantages of Soft Reset on Ulefone Armor 3
The below points will assist you in knowing when the user needs to soft reset Ulefone Armor 3.
- When the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi shows an error
- Brain drain issue on the mobile phone device
- To remove all the background running applications
- When the phone is working slow or hangs frequently
- App not working properly
- If the user does not receive any calls, emails or messages
- Screen freeze issue
- Touch responsiveness issue
Steps to Force Reboot or Soft Reset Ulefone Armor 3
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Hold the Power button for sometime
- The screen will appear with an option to power off
- Click on Power off
- Your phone will now turn off
- Now press and hold the power button once again
- Release all the phone buttons when the screen is on
Method 2: Force Reboot: This method is very useful when your phone gets stuck and is not able to perform any task.
- Press and hold the power button for some time until your phone starts
- Your device will now reboot and you are done!
The above steps should be followed in order to perform a soft reset or force reboot in your Ulefone Armor 3. I hope this article has helped you in understanding the process. Do not miss to provide us comments or feedback in the below comment section of any. Feel free to clarify any queries or doubts and we are always happy to help you out.
Ulefone Armor 3 Specifications
- Ulefone Armor 3 features with 4.7” (11.94 cm) display that has a screen resolution of HD (720×1280 pixels)
- The phone runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system
- Ulefone Armor 3 is powered by 1.3 GHz, Octa-core, Cortex A53 processor that is paired with 3 GB RAM
- The battery of this phone is 3500 mAh
- Ulefone Armor 3 phone has a rear camera of 13 MP
- Other sensors of this phone include Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- For graphical performance that can make any games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-T720 MP3 GPU
- The Onboard Storage is at 32 GB that has the option to expand memory up to 128 GB.
- This phone weighs 195 grams and is 12.5 mm slim.