Does your phone have any default? In this case, you don’t need to visit the customer service center. You are just required to perform the Factory Hard Reset. Performing the Hard Reset is just like performing the Factory reset. The user, once he performs the Factory hard Reset will have a fresh copy of Android OS on the Blackview A30 device. Hence, today we will guide you on how to perform the Hard Reset on the Blackview A30 device.
Are you set to perform the Hard Reset on your device? Before you plan to perform the Hard Reset, here is the Homework that should be taken care of. The user has to take the backup of all the data and files available on the mobile phone device. By resetting the device back to stock, it will erase all the videos, photos, contacts, data, files, media, etc. Here are the steps on how to perform the Hard Reset on your Blackview A30 device.
What is Hard Reset?
A Hard Reset which is also known as the Master Reset or the Factory Reset is the restoration of the phone to the state it was in when the device left the factory. In such a case, all the data, settings and the applications added by the user will be removed. In simple terms, once the user performs the Factory Hard Reset in his device, it will revert back to the factory settings. Performing the Hard Reset is has various advantages. In case the user would like to sell his device or wants to boost the performance of the device, he can do the same by performing the Factory Hard Reset.
Steps to Perform the Hard Reset on Blackview A30
There are basically two methods to keep up the pace. The first method is the Factory Hard Reset through the Settings option and the next method is the Factory Hard Reset through the Recovery Mode option. Both these methods provide the best outcomes when the user chooses to perform the Hard Reset on the Blackview A30 device. In other words, if the user is able to boot into Android, he can perform the Factory Hard Reset through the Settings. If the user is not able to boot into Android, he can perform Factory Hard Reset through the Recovery Mode on the Blackview A30 device.
Hard Reset through Recovery
- The first step is to enter the Recovery Mode. Follow the below steps to know more
- Turn off your Blackview A30 device
- Now press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key for about five to ten seconds
- Release all the buttons when the user sees Blackview logo on the screen
- Your phone has now entered the Recovery Mode
- Select the necessary language and enter the Stock Recovery Mode
- Tap on the Wipe Data option
- Confirm the same and you have successfully performed the Hard Reset on your Blackview A30 device through the Recovery Mode
Hard Reset through the Settings
- Visit the Settings option from the Homepage
- Next, scroll down and click on the Backup & Reset option
- Select the Factory Data Reset option
- You will have 5 options to select
- Erase the contents and also the settings that will wipe off the data from the Blackview A30 device, if you wish to clear the same
- Enter the password if your phone consists any
- Your device will show a confirmation message to erase the data once you have entered the password
- Select on the Erase data option and the user has successfully performed the Hard Reset on the Blackview A30 device through Settings
The above are the steps on how to perform the Hard Reset by using both the methods. I hope you have noted down all the steps of the process in detail. If you have any doubts, feel free to comment them in the below comment section and we will be happy to help you out with the best way possible.
Blackview A30 Specifications
Blackview A30 device incorporates Android 8.0 Oreo. The dimensions of this phone is 69.4 mm X 141.2 mm X 9.8 mm (width X height X depth) and has net weight of 140 grams. The display screen is LCD IPS technology to display photos, video games, etc. The screen has a resolution of 540 X 1132px (LowRes) for the screen diagonal of 5.5 inches. This is ARM Cortex- A7 Quad-Core with a 1.5 GHz clock speed. The user can make use of 16 GB of memory to gather the content, pictures, files, memories, records, etc. The camera specifications are set up along with an 8 MPx rear camera and a lens with an aperture of f/2.2 Sony IMX 134 Exmor RS model and CMOS type with Dual LED flash. This battery of this phone is Li-Polymer type with a maximum capacity of 2500 mAh amperes. Few more camera specifications are,
- Exposure compensation
- Digital Zoom
- Dual camera
- Continuous shooting
- Dual front camera
- Face detection
- ISO settings
- Scene mode
- White Balance settings
- Touch focus