Today we will guide you on how to perform the Hard Reset on the Samsung Galaxy A80 device. All the users have their own reasons for performing the factory reset on their devices. Having a fresh start with the devices, boosting the performance of the phone and selling the device are very few common reasons why most of the users go for it.
Are you all set to perform the factory hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A80 device? Performing the Hard Reset is just like performing the Factory Reset. The user, in the end, will be having a fresh copy of Android OS on the Samsung Galaxy A80 device. Before you plan to perform the Factory Hard Reset on your device, there is one homework that should be done. The user should back up all the data and files available on his mobile phone device. By resetting the device back to stock, it will erase all the contacts, videos, files, data, media, photos, etc. from the phone. Read the below guide and follow the same in your phone to on how to perform the Factory Hard Reset on the Samsung Galaxy A80 device.
What is a Hard Reset?
A Hard Reset is also known as the Master Reset or the Factory Reset. This is the reinstallation of the device to the state it was in when it left the factory. In this case, all the data, settings, applications, etc. added by the user will be removed. In simple terms, once the user performs the Factory Hard Reset, the device will revert to the factory settings. Performing the Hard Reset has a lot of pro or advantages. In case the user likes to boost the performance of the device or would like to sell his phone, he should first perform the Factory Hard Reset.
Steps to Perform the Hard Reset on the Samsung Galaxy A80
There are 2methods to keep up the pace. The first method is the Hard Factory Reset from the Settings option and the next method is the Factory Hard Reset from the Recovery Mode. Both these methods provide the best and similar outcomes when the user chooses to perform the Samsung Galaxy A80 hard reset. In short, if the user is able to boot the device into Android, he can perform the Hard Reset through the Settings. If the user is not able to boot the device into Android, he can perform the Factory Hard Reset on the Samsung Galaxy A80 device through the Recovery Mode.
Steps to Perform the Hard Reset through the Settings
- Visit the Settings option from the Home screen of the device
- Now select the Settings option and visit the General Management
- Click on the Factory Data Reset
- Select the Reset device option
- Now click on Erase Everything option to confirm the reset on the Samsung Galaxy A80 device
- Wait for some time and your Samsung Galaxy A80 device will reboot. The time it takes to restart your device depends on the availability of data on your device
You have successfully performed the Factory Hard Reset through the Settings option on your Samsung Galaxy A80 device.
Steps to Perform the Hard Reset through Recovery
The user has to enter the Recovery Mode before he plans to perform the Hard Reset through the Recovery.
Things to Note while using the Samsung Galaxy A80 Stock Recovery Mode
- Click on the Volume UP and DOWN buttons to navigate between each menu
- Click on the Power button to confirm
- In the Recovery Mode, select the Volume button to click on the factory data or the wipe data option
- Now confirm the same by selecting the Power button
- Click on the option ”Yes- delete all user data” by selecting the Volume Down Button
- Click the Power button to Confirm
- Reboot the system once done
- Select the Power button to confirm the same
You have successfully performed the Factory Hard Reset on your Samsung Galaxy A80 device through the Recovery Mode.
The above are the steps on how to perform the Hard Factory Reset on the Samsung Galaxy A80 device. I hope you have made a note on all the detailed steps mentioned in the above process. Feel free to share your doubts if you have any, and we will make sure to help you out with the best and as soon as possible.
Samsung Galaxy A80 Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A80 device comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display and a resolution of 1080 X 2400 pixels
- This is powered by a 1.7GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- It features 2 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.7GHz
- This device comes with 8GB of RAM
- It runs on Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3,700 mAh battery
- The device supports proprietary fast charging
- As far as the camera of this phone is concerned, on the rear it packs a 48-megapixel primary camera having an f/2.0 aperture, and a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture
- The device runs One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- This has a 128GB of inbuilt storage
- It is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone and accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards
- It measures 165.20 X 76.50 X 9.30 mm (height x width x thickness)
- Connectivity options are GPS, USB Type-C Port, 3G and 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, GLONASS, Dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, etc.