Would you like to clear all the data on your phone? But you don’t know how to do it. Are you facing a problem like a device getting slow and there are many problems occurring or do you want to have a new start with android than don’t worry this article is for you, here we will discuss how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S10E.
The main advantage of a hard reset is that the user gets the device in factory mode settings. If you ever face any minor issue in your device, the hard reset can fix that problem. The process of hard resetting is pretty simple. In this post, we will guide you on how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S10E easily.
What it Hard Reset
Hard reset is a fast and easy way to wipe out all of your data and get the phone back in factory condition. Since factory reset wipes out all your store’s data, it is essentially the same concept as reformatting a hard drive. It can be accomplished through various process depending on the particular device. Hard reset can be done in two ways. First, by going manually to setting and another one is factory reset via recovery mode.
|Device||Samsung Galaxy S10E|
|Screen||5.8 inches (14.73 cm)|
|Processor||octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)|
|Camera||12 MP + 16 MP Dual Primary Cameras|
|IP67/68 waterproof ratings||IP68 Waterproof|
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your Samsung Galaxy S10E device, Go to Apps
- Select Settings
- Now Go to General Management
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Now Select Erase Everything option to confirm the reset on Samsung Galaxy S10E.
- Just wait for some time. Your Samsung Galaxy S10E will reboot. The time it takes to start again depends on the amount of data you have on your phone.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
Want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S10E? then, enter the recovery mode first.
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy S10E Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume button to select wipe data/factory reset option
- You can confirm by pressing the Power button
- Now select “Yes — delete all user data” by pressing Volume Down button
- Now press the Power button to confirm
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Android Go smartphone specs leaked
- Is Samsung introduce Galaxy A30, A50, A20 and A10 with Waterproof and Dustproof Protection?
- When Will Samsung Roll Android Pie Update for Galaxy M20..?
- Download April 2019 Security Patch Updates For Pixel Phones
- Google Officially Discontinues The Pixel 2, And Inbox by Gmail App!
- Oppo Reno Surfaced On Antutu With Snapdragon 710
So, guys, this is how you can hard reset Samsung Galaxy S10E. I hope you have understood every step of the process. In case, you are facing difficulty in any step then let us know via the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out.