Today we will guide you on how to perform the Hard Reset on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device. All the users will have their own reasons to perform the factory reset on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device. Having a fresh start with the Android phones, selling the mobile phone device or boosting the performance are very few common reasons why should most of the users go for it.
There are two methods to keep up the pace. The first method is the Factory Hard Reset through the Settings and the second method is the Factory Hard Reset through the Recovery. Both methods provide the best outcome when you choose to perform the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device. In simple terms, when the user is able to boot into Android, he can perform the Hard Reset through Settings and when the user is not able to boot into Android, he can perform the Hard Reset through the Recovery.
Instructions for the Hard Reset through Settings
- Visit the Apps from your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device
- Now click on the Settings option
- Go to the Additional Settings option
- Select on the Factory Data Reset
- Click on the Reset Phone option and wait for about 10 seconds
- Tap on the option Next and again wait for the next 10 seconds
- You have successfully completed the Hard Reset through Settings
- Confirm the same by clicking on OK
Instructions for the Hard Reset through Recovery
Have you ever performed the Hard Reset on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device through Recovery? Then follow the below.
Important Points to be noted while using the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device Stock Recovery Mode
- Select the Volume Up and Down keys to navigate between the menu’s
- Select the Power button to Confirm and you are done
- Switch off your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device for a while simultaneously
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Redmi logo
- Your device has entered the Recovery Mode now
- Select the necessary language
- Your phone will now enter the Stock Recovery Mode
- The user can now navigate by using the Volume UP and DOWN button
- Now select the Wipe Data and click on the Power button to confirm the same
- You have successfully completed performing the Hard Factory Reset through the Recovery.
The above are the steps on how to perform the Hard Reset on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device. I hope you have understood in detail of all the above steps mentioned. If you have any doubts feel free to comment them in the below comment section and we will always be available to help you out.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro smartphone is an Octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC that has up to 8 GB RAM. This phone has a 6.39-inch AMOLED display and comes with a complete bezel-less finish. This has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. A 6 GB RAM and an Adreno 640 GPU that handles heavy multitasking games too. It is equipped with a 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that keeps the entertainment going on for long hours. There is a triple rear camera set up having a 48 MP main lens, 13 MP super wide-angle sensor and an 8 MP telephoto lens. This also has a 20 MP front camera for the selfie freaks. This camera of this phone can record full HD videos at 30 fps speed. The phone houses a 64 GB non-expandable storage. It also has a wide range of connectivity options that include,
- Bluetooth v5.0
- USB Type-C
- 4G with VoLTE
- Mobile Hotspot