Here we will guide you on how to reset Network Settings on Ulefone Armor 2. With this resetting option, the user can reset all the network settings including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Mobile data.
By using the reset network settings, the user can fix all the network related issues. All you need to do is simply reset the network settings of your device and this will clear all the current cellular network settings, network settings, saved Wi-Fi network settings, VPN settings, Wi-Fi passwords and more. Follow the below guide and reset your network settings on your Ulefone Armor 2.
Steps to Reset Network Settings on Ulefone Armor 2
- Visit Settings from the Homepage
- Now select the Reset option
- Tap on the Reset Network Settings option
- You can now select the SIM option and Tap on the Reset Settings button
- You are done!
This way the user can reset the network settings on Ulefone Armor 2. I hope the above guide has helped you in understanding how to reset the Network Settings on Ulefone Armor 2. Do not forget to provide us feedback or leave a comment if you have any doubts or queries and we will respond as soon as possible.
Ulefone Armor 2 Specifications
- Ulefone Armor 2 features 5- inch (1920×1080) pixels display that has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 6 GHz MediaTek Helio P25 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor along with ARM Mali T880GPU.
- This phone is a Dual SIM, Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 64GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64 GB internal storage and has expandable memory up to 256 GB with micro SD.
- The phone has 16 MP rear camera along with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- The phone has 8 MP front-facing camera (Interpolated to 13 MP), f/2.0 aperture.
- Ulefone Armor 2 is a fingerprint sensor device.
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1
- Ulefone Armor 2 phone is 4700 mAh non-removable battery with Pump Express Plus 2.0 fast charging.
- Ulefone Armor 2 is available in Dark Gray and Golden colors.