This is a guide on How to Root and Install TWRP on HTC Desire 310/320. if you have an HTC Desire then you probably got sick of been on the Same OS wrapped under HTC Sense Skin. So if you are here, then you probably want to try something new. You can always install a custom ROM on the phone if you have a CUSTOM Recovery like TWRP, CWM or Philz Touch Recovery. So today I will guide on How to Install TWRP or CWM Recovery on HTC Desire 310 and 320. To install TWRP for HTC Desire 310/320 you required following the below steps which are simple and easy. But read the guide properly on How to Root and Install TWRP on HTC Desire 310/320. In this guide, we will first start with How to Install Custom Recovery on HTC Desire 310/320 and later will guide to flash the root on HTC Desire 310/320 using the TWRP or CWM.
Here is the full guide on How to Root and Install TWRP on HTC Desire 310/320. This is not an official TWRP recovery on HTC Desire 310/320. You can install the unofficial TWRP on HTC Desire 310/320. Now download is available. You can download the twrp recovery for HTC Desire 310/320. So here i will guide you on step by step on how to Install TWRP on HTC Desire 310/320 and then you will follow on How to Root HTC Desire 310/320 using TWRP Recovery. If you don’t know about TWRP, TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery, any handset you buy will come on Stock Recovery which will restrict yours from enjoying Flashing any Custom ROM or Updates on your android device. TWRP Recovery helps you in Installing CUSTOM ROM, Mods, or kernel on your device. To install TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire 310/320, you need Unlocked Bootloader first. So please unlock and then follow this guide to Install Recovery on HTC Desire 310/320.
- First of all, Unlock the Bootloader on your HTC Desire 310/320.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP on HTC Desire 310/320.
- You need either Laptop or PC
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Download TWRP and Rename it to Recovery.img (not “recovery.img.img”) and Copy it to extracted ADB and Fastboot Tools Folder
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
REMEMBER TO RENAME THE TWRP RECOVERY NAME TO “RECOVERY”
STEPS FOR How to Root and Install TWRP on HTC Desire 310/320
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Unlock the OEM by settings -> Open developer option -> Enable OEM Unlocking
- In your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – Type the Command from below in your Command window that you opened
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader. If it doesn’t check if your cable or drivers working properly. Now type the below command in your command window
- To flash the recovery, Type the command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now if it shows the command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has successfully installed. Enjoy
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY.
HOW TO ROOT HTC Desire 310/320 WITH TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above PREREQUISITE, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed the Kingroot
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your HTC Desire 310/320.
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire 310/320, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.