Call of Duty: Warzone is the newly added online battle royale game as a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Though the Warzone game is free-to-play, the Modern Warfare game needs to be installed at first which is a paid one. Now, if you’re a Warzone PC player but somehow the game doesn’t run smoothly on your 8GB RAM configuration, then this article is for you. To be very specific, it’s not an error or crash-related guide. We’ve shared a trick to run your Call of Duty Warzone on 8GB RAM PC without Lag or Stutter.
After the launch of Warzone on March 10, 2020, plenty of Windows PC users have reported about the error codes, bugs, glitches, crashing issues, graphical errors, and more. However, a bunch of issues has been fixed officially by Infinity Ward. Still, there are plenty of issues pending that need to be solved officially. With each and every day, Warzone PC players are reporting some new issues which also need to be fixed. But in this case, there is a simple method mentioned below that you can try to smoothly run your game without lags.
How to Run Call of Duty Warzone on 8GB RAM PC without Lag or Stutter
So, without further ado, let’s jump into the guide below.
- Go to This PC (My Computer) and right-click on it from the Desktop/File Explorer.
- Then click on Properties.
- Click on Advanced system settings option from the left sidebar.
- Then click on Performance Options under the Advanced tab.
- Go to Advanced tab > Click on Change under Virtual Memory.
- Uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives option.
- Select the drive where you’ve installed the game. (For example C drive)
- Then click on the Custom size option > Type 20000 on both the Initial & Maximum size fields.
- Finally, click on Set and then click on OK.
- Once done, restart your PC and try to launch the game.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was pretty useful to you. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.