LG is always standing top on fixing bugs and rolling out updates. Recently LG released Android Nougat to LG G5. If you want to taste the sweetness of Nougat early on your LG G5, then full Nougat Firmware is available on XDA with that anyone can Update LG G5 to Android Nougat Manually. This full KDZ Nougat firmware is available only for European H850 model only and this can be flashed via the latest version of LGUP which is around 1GB.
Android Nougat is already available for many devices Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and many other devices. Below there are step by step instructions for manually installing Android Nougat on LG G5.
Google calls Nougat its sweetest release yet. Android Nougat is packed with new features which includes Multi-Window view, New emojis ,Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world.
- This Update is only for LG G5 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
How to Manually Update LG G5 to Android Nougat
1. Download the LGUP Tool and LG G5 Stock Nougat ROM from above links.
2. Extract the download files.
3. Now, Install the LGUP on your PC
4. Download the DLL file from above link
5. Now run LGUP tool and copy .dll file to C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LGUP\mode.
6.Restart the device into Download Mode (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume up while plugging in the USB cable.)
7. Now open LGUP and click on Upgrade option choose the files path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
6) Now click on the Start button to start the process.
7) Wait until the installation process complete.
8) After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).
Let us know your feedback on Android Nougat on LG G5 in the comment section below.