It is known that all the Android phones keep collecting temporary data and cache inside its memory. This cache data will reduce the device’s performance. The users of Ulefone Armor 5 are lucky to know that it is easy to wipe the cache partition in their phone.
If the new users are still wondering on how to wipe the cache partition on Ulefone Armor 5, then here is a quick guide below that will assist you on the same. To delete all the unwanted cache files, the user is required to wipe cache on a timely basis.
Ulefone Armor 5 Specifications
- Ulefone Armor 5 is an Android 4G Smartphone.
- This phone has Octa-Core of 4×2.0 GHz ARM with Cortex- A53 + 4×1.5 GHz ARM Cortex- A53.
- While talking about the Chipset, this phone has MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763V, 64-bit Processor.
- This phone has the GPU of ARM Mali- G71 MP2, 700 MHz, 2-Cores. The camera clarity of this phone is 13MP + 5MP having Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera.
- The memory of this phone is 4GB RAM LPDDR3, 933MHz, 64 GB External Memory ROM that supports up to 256 GB that can use SIM 2 slot.
- The screen size display is 5.85 inch IPS HD + Display (720 x 1512 Pixels).
- The Battery of this phone is non-removable that has 5,000 mAh Lithium Polymer.
- This has Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/microSD + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby.
- While it comes to the sensor, this phone has Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Compass
- This phone has a dimension of 76 mm x 158.3 mm x 12.6 mm. Ulefone Armor 5 weighs 228 Grams with Battery.
- Few more features are, Polycarbonate Body Design, 100 MBPS Upload, LTE Cat-7 300 MBPS Download, Loudspeaker, HSPA+, OTA Sync, Computer Sync, NFC Support, VoLTE Support, GPS, Rounded Edges, Tethering, Fast Charging Technology, Smart Shortcut key, Color LED Notifications, Qi 10W Wireless Charge, Face ID, IP68, 5V/2A Charger Output Power, Totally Protected Against Dust, Concrete and Water, Awjnic AW8736 (6th generation Class K audio amplifier).
What is Wipe Cache Partition?
The cache partition stores all the temporary data and the system files. It is required to allow the system to access the apps more quickly and efficiently. But things get outdated and cluttered sometimes. Hence, the user is required to wipe the cache partition on a timely basis in order to maintain the performance of the device.
Steps to Wipe the Cache Partition on Ulefone Armor 5
- At first, switch off the mobile phone by clicking the Power Key for a while
- Now hold the Power key and Volume Up button for sometime
- Let go all the buttons when the users receive Boot Mode pop up
- Click on the screen when the screen with NO commands message pops up
- To highlight the wipe cache partition use the volume keys and use the power button to select the same
- Confirm by selecting the option YES
- You are now done. The user can now clear the cache data and speed up the device by following the above steps.
The above are the steps on how to wipe the cache partition on Ulefone Armor 5. It is always recommended to wipe the cache partition at least once a month to avoid any performance issues on the phone device. Let us know if you have any doubts or queries by commenting in the below comment section and we are happy to help you out.