Here in this guide, we will share with you how to install Stock ROM on Oukitel C13 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. This is a budget Android MediaTek MT6739 chipset powered smartphone comes with decent specifications. If you’re using Oukitel C13 Pro handset, then you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash Stock ROM.
Some of the users may experience soft brick or device boot loop issue while flashing any Custom ROM. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue.
In order to flash the Stock ROM on your Oukitel C13 Pro device which is powered by the MediaTek chipset requires SP Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware easily. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
Table of Contents
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provides a better user experience than a custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues possibly. You can’t really rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM. Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Oukitel C13 Pro.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- You will get preloaded Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Oukitel C13 Pro.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Device Model: Oukitel C13 Pro
- Required Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739 SoC
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Stock Firmware Update
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel C13 Pro
Check out the pre-requirements and the download links of firmware file and SP Flash Tool file given below:
- Firmware File: Download [Oukitel C13_Pro_V5.0_S190222]
- Download Smartphone Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- USB Drivers: Download Oukitel USB Drivers
- The ROM file is only for the Oukitel C13 Pro handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50%-60% at least for a smoother process.
- Make sure to keep a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Now, download and install the USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download and install SP Flash Tool on the computer. it’s required to flash this ROM.
- Download and install MTK VCOM Drivers on your PC as well.
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install stock ROM on Oukitel C13 Pro device easily.Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using SP Flash Tool
You can follow our full-depth video guide as well:Steps to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool – Video Guide
I hope this guide is useful to upgrade Stock ROM on Oukitel C13 Pro.
Oukitel C13 Pro – Full Specifications