Today Huawei started seeding a new firmware update based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei Enjoy 7S. The software update for the Huawei Enjoy 7S comes with build number FIG-L11C109B130 (Orange) with model no FIG-L11. Now you can download and install Huawei Enjoy 7S B130 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide. The update brings the March 2018 Security Patch update to fix the security vulnerabilities and bug fixes.
The update is rolling via Over the air and will reach every corner of the world in a phase-wise manner. So kindly wait for a couple of days or even weeks to receive this new update on your phone with build number FIG-L11C109B130 (Orange). If you still not received the update, then you can simply check for the OTA availability manually by following the guide given below.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you have rooted or installed any mods or recovery, then you may not be able to install the update. So in order to upgrade your phone to the latest version. First, you need to either unroot or you can install the update manually.[/su_note]
How to Manually Check for Update on Huawei Enjoy 7S
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now Tap on System –> System Update –> Check for Updates
- If you have a new update with build B130, Go to New Version –> Quick Update
- If the system shows up to date, then you can install the OTA Package manually.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Before proceeding to download, Huawei Enjoy 7S must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also to install this update, make sure you have enough storage on your device to complete the installation process. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Before following this, take a complete data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading the update on Huawei Enjoy 7S (FIG-L11). As this update is an incremental update, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.[/su_note]
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Enjoy 7S, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Enjoy 7S B130 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Integrates Google security patches released in March 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Enjoy 7S
- Model No: FIG-L11
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 18.104.22.168
- Firmware: B130
- Build Number: FIG-L11C109B130
- Carrier: Orange
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
FIG-L11C109B130 – 22.214.171.124 – Orange
Steps to Install Huawei Enjoy 7S B130 Oreo Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei Enjoy 7S, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei Enjoy 7S with variant FIG-L11.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder