Finally Huawei rolled the latest Android Nougat for Huawei GR5 Mini in Middle East with variant NMO-L31. This update comes with build B331 Nougat Firmware for Huawei GR5 Mini. In this guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei GR5 Mini B356 Nougat Firmware NMO-L31 variant in Middle East. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei for Middle East Region. This update comes with all Android Nougat feature wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Version from Huawei. EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users. Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster. Check the Changelog for more info about EMUI 5.0 and Android 7.0.
Table of Contents
Install Huawei GR5 Mini B356 Nougat Firmware NMO-L31 (Middle East)
Android Nougat is one of the sweetest update for all Android Lovers from Google. This is the best OS up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. Now you can flash Nougat ROM on Huawei GR5 Mini with the latest B331 firmware. You can update the NMO-L31 to B331 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei GR5 Mini B356 Nougat Firmware (NMO-L31 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei GR5 Mini with the latest B331 Nougat firmware . You must have NMO-L31 variant to update latest B331 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei GR5 Mini B356 Nougat Firmware (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei GR5 Mini. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is NMO-L31C02B331 which comes with B331 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest with Huawei GR5 Mini B356 Nougat Firmware.
“Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.”
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Settings Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Huawei GR5 Mini
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Huawei GR5 Mini
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Huawei GR5 Mini
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Huawei GR5 Mini
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei GR5 Mini
- Model No : NMO-L31
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B331
- Build Number : NMO-L31C02B331
- Status : Official
- Region : Middle East
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei GR5 Mini users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.