Here you can now download and install the Huawei GT3 B364 Nougat Update for the NMO-L31 variant in Europe region.
Huawei GT3 started receiving a new Nougat update which brings the July 2018 security patch and improved the performance. The update is now available for NMO-L31 in Europe region. For this variant, the software update bumps to NMO-L31C432B364. Now you can download and install Huawei GT3 B364 Nougat Firmware Update by following this guide.
The update is rolling via OTA and will reach every user in a phase-wise manner. If you didn’t receive the update, then kindly wait for a couple of days or even weeks to receive this new update on your Huawei GT3 with variant NMO-L31 in Europe region. In case if you have not received this update with build number NMO-L31C432B364, then you can manually check for the OTA update.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you have rooted or installed any mods or recovery, then you may not be able to get the OTA update. So in order to upgrade your phone to the latest version. First, you need to either unroot or you can install the update manually.[/su_note]
How to Manually Check for Update on Huawei GT3
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now Tap on System –> System Update –> Check for Updates
- If you have a new update with build B364, Go to New Version –> Quick Update
- If the system shows up to date, then you can install the OTA Package manually.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Before proceeding to download, Huawei GT3 must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also to install this update, make sure you have enough storage on your device to complete the installation process. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Before following this, take a complete data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading the update on Huawei GT3 (NMO-L31). As this update is an incremental update, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.[/su_note]
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei GT3, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei GT3 B364 Nougat Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
- Integrates Google security patches released in July 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei GT3
- Model No: NMO-L31
- Android OS: 7.0
- EMUI Version: 5.1
- Firmware: B364
- Build Number: NMO-L31C432B364
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
NMO-L31C432B364 – Europe
Steps to Install Huawei GT3 B364 Nougat Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei GT3, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei GT3 with variant NMO-L31.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
- List of Android P Supported Huawei Devices
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Huawei Honor Devices
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat 7.0 and 7.1
- Download latest Huawei USB drivers and installation guide