Today Huawei started rolling the latest updated version of Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei Honor 9. The update brings the build number to STF-AL00C00B330, STF-TL10C00B330, and STF-AL10C00B330 (126.96.36.1990) on Huawei Honor 9 China variant. Now you can install Huawei Honor 9 B330 Oreo Firmware on the STF-AL00, STF-TL10 and STF-AL10 variant.
The update is sent via OTA (Over the air), and it may take a couple of days or even weeks to receive the update. Like we said, The update is rolling in a phase-wise manner. You need to wait for the official roll out to upgrade Huawei Honor 9 to the new version. The update brings the latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware and also brings a couple of improvements and bug fixes.
Manually Check Huawei Honor 9 B330 Oreo Firmware [China]
If you are still waiting for the OTA update on your Huawei Honor 9, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Honor 9. In case if you find the Huawei Honor 9 B330 Oreo Firmware build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Honor 9, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Honor 9 B330 Oreo Firmware. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
STF-AL00,STF-TL10 and STF-AL10 188.8.131.520(C00), STF-TL10 184.108.40.2060(C00), and STF-AL10 220.127.116.110(C00)
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Honor 9
- Model No: STF-AL00,STF-TL10 and STF-AL10,STF-TL10 and STF-AL10
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 18.104.22.1680
- Firmware: B330
- Build Number: STF-AL00C00B330, STF-TL10C00B330 and STF-AL10C00B330
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Honor 9 with STF-AL00,STF-TL10 and STF-AL10 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
STF-AL00C00B330 – China
STF-TL10C00B330 – China
STF-AL10C00B330 – China
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Huawei Honor 9 Stock Firmware Collections
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Honor 9
- Common Huawei Honor 9 Problems and How to Fix it
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device