Huawei started seeding a new firmware update based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei Honor 9. The update upgrades the software version to STF-L09C10B360 (220.127.116.110) on Huawei Honor 9 variant in Russian region. Now you can install Huawei Honor 9 B360 Oreo Update on the STF-L09 Russian variant.
The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world. This update improves system security with Google security patches and Optimizes the Wi-Fi performance, system stability, and UI text display on some interfaces.
Manually Check Huawei Honor 9 B360 Oreo Update STF-L09
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei Honor 9, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Honor 9. In case if you find the Huawei Honor 9 B360 Oreo Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Honor 9, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Honor 9 B360 Oreo Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Honor 9
- Model No: STF-L09
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 18.104.22.1680
- Firmware: B360
- Build Number: STF-L09C10B360
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Honor 9 with STF-L09 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
STF-L09C10B360 – 22.214.171.1240
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Huawei Honor 9 Stock Firmware Collections
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Honor 9
- Downgrade Huawei Honor 9 from Android 8.0 Oreo To Nougat
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device