Here you can now download and install the Huawei Honor 9 B370 Oreo Update for the STF-L09 variant in Japan region.
Today Huawei started seeding a new firmware update based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei Honor 9. The software update for the Huawei Honor 9 comes with build number STF-L09C635370 (Japan) with model no STF-L09. This update optimizes the screen recording feature, optimizes the UI text display on several screens, improves the smoothness of King of Glory and added July 2018 Security patch along with regular bug fixes. Now you can download and install Huawei Honor 9 B370 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide.
The Huawei Honor 9 is a device which was announced in December 2017 and it has been made available to buyers recently. It has been loaded with a 5.6-inch full HD screen. You can have 2160 x 1080 screen resolution from the same simply. When it comes to processor, it has been equipped with a powerful octa-core processor. The phone has been launched in two variants having RAM and ROM combination of 3GB 32GB & 4GB 64GB. The 13MP primary camera and 8MP secondary cameras have been provided to capture quality snaps and videos.
The update is rolling via Over the air and will reach every corner of the world in a phase-wise manner. So kindly wait for a couple of days or even weeks to receive this new update on your phone with build number STF-L09C635370 (Japan). If you still not received the update, then you can simply check for the OTA availability manually by following the guide given below.
How to Manually Check for Update on Huawei Honor 9
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now Tap on System --> System Update --> Check for Updates
- If you have a new update with build B370, Go to New Version --> Quick Update
- If the system shows up to date, then you can install the OTA Package manually.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Honor 9, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Honor 9 B370 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Improves the smoothness of King of Glory.
- Optimizes the UI text display on several screens.
- Optimizes the screen recording feature. You can now record screens without a time limit.
- Integrates Google security patches released in July 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Honor 9
- Model No: STF-L09
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 22.214.171.1240
- Firmware: B370
- Build Number: STF-L09C635370
- Region: Japan
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
STF-L09C635370 - 126.96.36.1990 - Japan
Steps to Install Huawei Honor 9 B370 Oreo Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei Honor 9, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei Honor 9 with variant STF-L09.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
-----> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
-----> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
-----> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.