Today Huawei has rolled the B180 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Honor V9 with DUK-AL20 variants in China. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B180 Nougat Firmware based EMUI 5.1 On Huawei Honor V9 (Full ROM and OTA) ( China) DUK-AL20. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install Huawei Honor V9 B180 Nougat Firmware manually. This update integrates Google security patches for improved system security and optimized system stability.
Huawei Honor V9 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 440 pixels by 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor V9 comes with 12MP Rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash and 8MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor V9 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
Table of Contents
Install Huawei Honor V9 B180 Nougat Firmware (DUK-AL20) (China)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Honor V9 with the latest B180 Nougat firmware in China. You must have DUK-AL20 variant to update latest B180 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei Honor V9 B180 Nougat Firmware ( China) (Nougat EMUI 5.1) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Honor V9. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is DUK-AL20C00B180 which comes for China Region with B180 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Honor V9
- Model No : DUK-AL20
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.1
- Firmware : B180
- Build Number : DUK-AL20C00B180 (China)
- Region : China
- Status : Official
- Type : OTA + Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei Honor V9 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Full firmware uploading Soon