Now you can download and install Huawei Honor V9 B181 Nougat Firmware DUK-AL20 in China region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number DUK-AL20C22B181 based on Android Nougat for Huawei Honor V9 in China. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version.. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B181 Nougat Update For Huawei Honor V9 DUK-AL20 China manually. Update to Lineage OS : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Honor V9.
Check Related Post :
- Download Install Huawei Honor V9 B381 Nougat Firmware DUK-AL20 (France Bytel, WOM- Chile)
- Huawei Honor V9 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Install Huawei Honor V9 B389 Nougat Update DUK-AL20 (Middle East)
- Download And Install Huawei Honor V9 B345 Nougat Firmware DUK-AL20 (Vodafone – Europe)
- Download and Install Huawei Honor V9 B322 Nougat Firmware DUK-AL20 (Telefonica – LA)
- Download And Install B380 Nougat Firmware Huawei Honor V9 DUK-AL20 (China – Polkomtel)
The new update B181 Nougat optimizes power consumption and improves system security with Google security patches. The build version comes with DUK-AL20C22B181 for Huawei Honor V9 (China).
Download Install Huawei Honor V9 B181 Nougat Firmware (China)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B181 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei Honor V9 B181 Nougat Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei Honor V9 B181 Nougat Firmware DUK-AL20 (China) manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei Honor V9
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei Honor V9
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei Honor V9
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Honor V9
- Model No : DUK-AL20
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B181
- Build Number : DUK-AL20C22B181 (China)
- Region : China
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei Honor V9 users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei Honor V9, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei Honor V9 Stock Firmware.