Huawei started rolling the latest Oreo update for Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design. The update brings the build number BLA-AL00C786B129 (22.214.171.124). The update is currently rolling for Altice carrier with variant BLA-AL00. Now you can download and install Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design B129 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide. The new updated version B129 integrates Google security patches released in Mar 2018 for improved system security.
The update has already rolled via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world.
Manually Check Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design B129 Oreo Firmware Update
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design. In case if you find the Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design B129 Oreo Firmware Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design B129 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Adds a navigation page and a search feature that lets you locate information quickly. Adds a feature in the Tips app that lets you like the cards.
Adds a feature that automatically hides less important notifications.
Fixes an issue where noises occasionally occurred when playing video clips attached to multimedia messages. Fixes an issue where multimedia messages occasionally could not be automatically downloaded.
Fixes an issue where some photos stored in Cloud album were mistakenly recognized as new photos and were collected in the local Highlights album.
Fixes an issue where weather information would occasionally fail to update in the SmartCare cards.
Fixes an issue where Waze navigation could not be enabled through Android Auto.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design
- Model No: BLA-AL00
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 126.96.36.199
- Firmware: B129
- Build Number: BLA-AL00C786B129
- Carrier: Altice
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design with BLA-AL00 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
BLA-AL00C786B129 – 188.8.131.52 – Altice
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Huawei Mate 10 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device