Updated on March 19, 2018: Today Huawei rolled B128 firmware for Huawei Mate 10 Pro in China with variant BLA-TL00 / BLA-AL00. The update comes with build number BLA-TL00C00B128-SP2 and BLA-AL00C00B128-SP2 which adds certain features to Huawei Mate 10 Pro. The update adds the Face unlock feature, bringing you a new and smart user experience and fixes an issue where WeChat sometimes can’t receive a message in time. The update also brings March 2018 security patch. Download and Install Huawei Mate 10 Pro B128 Oreo Firmware Update.
Huawei started rolling the latest Oreo update for Huawei Mate 10 Pro. The update brings the build number BLA-L09C25B128 (220.127.116.11). The update is currently rolling for Claro, Latin America with variant BLA-L09. Now you can download and install Huawei Mate 10 Pro B128 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide. The new updated version B128 Optimizes the UI text display on some interfaces and Improves device security with Google security patches.
The update has already rolled via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world.
Talking about the specifications, Huawei Mate 10 Pro features a 6.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Mate 10 Pro comes with Dual 12MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 4.5V/5A (58% in 30 min). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
Manually Check Huawei Mate 10 Pro B128 Oreo Firmware Update
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro. In case if you find the Huawei Mate 10 Pro B128 Oreo Firmware Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Mate 10 Pro B128 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Fixes an issue where WeChat sometimes can’t receive a message in time.
- Adds the Face unlock feature, which unlocks the device when the owner’s face is recognized. (Settings > Security & Privacy > Face unlock) Adds a feature to wake up your phone each time you pick it up.
- Simplifies certain shortcuts in the Settings menu. For example, removes settings drawer, the Touch-disable mode is enabled by default. Optimizes certain display names in the Settings menu. Adjusts the position and order of certain elements in the Settings menu. For example, the Color temperature has been put in Color mode.
- Improves device security with Google security patches released in March 2018. Improves security for electronic transportation cards.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Model No: BLA-L09/BLA-TL00/BLA-AL00
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 18.104.22.168
- Firmware: B128
- Build Number: BLA-L09C25B128
- Region: Latin America
- Carrier: Claro
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
BLA-L09C25B128 – 22.214.171.124 – Claro, Latin America
BLA-TL00C00B128-SP2 – China
BLA-AL00C00B128-SP2 – China
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 10 Pro B128 Oreo Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei Mate 10 Pro, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei Mate 9 with variant BLA-L09.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Project Treble Oreo)
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device