Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 OTA Update is now rolling with build number 188.8.131.52. It is for the ALP-TL00, BLA-TL00, BLA-AL00 variants. It brings optimization for the camera, navigation dock, and system power consumption. Along with that, it fixes the hidden WLAN connectivity issue and time zone update problem. You can know more about the updates by referring to the changelog section. This update package is usually rolling over-the-air OTA. It is seeding in batches and it will take some time to reach all the devices.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a dual SIM smartphone launched in October 2017. The phone comes with a 6-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It runs on 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor and 4 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box. This device packs a 64 GB of expandable internal storage. The device brings a 20-megapixel primary camera for the rear and 8-megapixel front face camera.
Changelog: Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 OTA Update
Here is the complete changelog that Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 OTA update brings with it. you can also see the official changelog.
- Optimizes Camera and the Navigation dock.
- Optimizes the Beauty feature by adding special touches based on the genders.
- Navigation dock can now be used in Ultra power saving mode
- Optimizes the system power consumption
- Simplifies the operation of the status bar
- Increases the speed of grabbing WeChat lucky money.
- Enjoy being faster than the rest even when in the same network environment.
- Fixes an issue where a hidden WLAN with strong signal could not be connected to.
- Solves an issue where time zones could not be automatically updated according to location
- Music being played over in-car Bluetooth couldn’t be paused issue is solved now.
- Kaiseda K8 Locks connectivity fixed.
- Fixes an issue where Camera displays a black screen after opening.
Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 OTA update
Here is the official link to download the ROM that brings the latest Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 OTA update for the device.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 OTA update | Download ROM
Data Zip File | Download
BLA-TL00C00B127-SP2 BLA-TL00 Firmware
BLA-AL00C00B127-SP2 BLA-TL00 Firmware
Also as this update is rolling as OTA, your device can automatically receive the update. You may manually capture it too.
Go to Settings–> About–> System update and press Check update. If you find the update, then read on-screen instructions and download/install it. Since it’s a large update we suggest you use Wi-Fi network to download.
How To Install Latest Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 OTA update
There are two ways to manually install this latest firmware update. You can flash the ROM through stock recovery or you can use ADB fastboot to install it. Before flashing the latest Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 OTA update,
- Your phone must be running official Stock ROM.
- Ensure that your phone is not rooted.
- This ROM is exclusively for Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- Do not use this firmware on other Huawei devices.
- GetDroidTips is not responsible for any damage to your device while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps of Firmware Installation
Step-1 First of all Download the zip file from above link and rename the file to update.zip.
Step-2 Now Switch Off your device and reboot into recovery mode by pressing Power button +Volume UP button.
Step-3 In recovery mode select apply update from sd card.
Step-4 Now Choose update.zip file which you downloaded.
Step-5 Wait until installation process completes.
Step-6 Reboot your phone after firmware installation is complete.
Alternatively, you can install the Huawei Mate 10 Pro Latest OTA Update SP1C00 using ADB and Fastboot method. Follow the above link for a complete illustrative tutorial that will help you flash this ROM using ADB and fastboot.
Now you have successfully upgraded your phone to the latest version of Huawei Mate 10 Pro SP1C00 firmware. If you have any queries let us know through comments.
Follow GetDroidTips for all the latest firmware updates for Huawei/Honor smartphone