The June 2020 security patchset for the Huawei Mate 20 Lite is now available for download and users can update their phones to fix the vulnerabilities with the latest available security update. In this article, we will give you the links to download the June 2020 security patchset for the Huawei Mate 20 Lite which you can download and manually update your phone. This June 2020 security update is based on EMUI 10 Android 10 which is meant to fix the vulnerabilities and enhance the overall system performance.
The update is available for different regions with version number V10.0.0.215, V10.0.0.216, V10.0.0.217, and V10.0.0.218. Ideally, the update should be available to your Huawei Mate 20 Lite via OTA, but in case you haven’t received the update then, you can make use of the firmware package file provided in this post, to manually update your phone with the latest available security update. Now with that being said, let us take a look at the article itself:
Check for the Software Update on Huawei Mate 20 Lite
It is always advisable that you check for the update notification before heading over to the steps mentioned below for manual upgrading. If the update is available via OTA then, you are spared a few steps that you would have to make for a manual update. In order to check for the June security update, follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Then tap on the System Option.
- Now under the System Option, head over to System Update menu.
- Tap on Check for Updates. This will show you the latest update, if available.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Model: SNE-LGRP2
- Android version: Android 10
- EMUI version: EMUI 10
- Firmware version: 10.0.0.215, 10.0.0.216, 10.0.0.217, 10.0.0.218
- Security patch level: June 2020
– Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 for improved system security.
- This article and the firmware files given in this post, are only for the Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
- Make sure to charge your phone to about 50% or above for a smooth process.
- You will need a PC and a USB cable.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your phone’s data.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers
Now to install the downloaded June 2020 security firmware on your Huawei Mate 20 Lite, you can simply refer to our complete post by clicking the button below:
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys were able to update your Huawei Mate 20 Lite with the latest June 2020 security patchset using the link given above for the package file and the installation procedure mentioned above. Let us know in the comments below if you come across any issues while following any of the above-mentioned methods. Until the next post…Cheers!