Do you want to install Stock ROM on Huawei Mate 20 Lite? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Huawei Mate 20 Lite Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on Huawei Mate 20 Lite. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Huawei Mate 20 Lite Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Huawei Mate 20 Lite Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Huawei Mate 20 Lite back to the previous working condition.
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite Specifications:
- The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- List of Huawei Mate 20 Lite Stock Firmware Collections:
- Steps to Install Huawei Mate 20 Lite Stock Firmware:
Huawei Mate 20 Lite Specifications:
Huawei Mate 20 Lite features a 6.3 -inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 710 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite comes with Dual 20MP + 2MP phase detection autofocus, LED flash rear camera, and also Dual 24MP + 2MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and a Non-removable Li-Po 3750 mAh battery with fast charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Huawei Mate 20 Lite Stock Firmware Collections:
Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-AL00:
|Flash File Name: SNE-AL00_220.127.116.11_Board_Software_General_8.1.0
Android Version: 8.1
Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 / SNE-L03:
- Flash File Name: SNE-LX3 SNE-L03 SYDNEYM-L03 18.104.22.168(C25CUSTC25D3)
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File Size: 3.5 GB
- Download Link: Click Here
Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX1, SNE-LX2:
|Flash File Name: SNE-LX1 10.0.0.246(C33)
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: SNE-LX2 22.214.171.1247(C569E1R1P1T8)
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 20 Lite Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy A6 to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- USB Debugging: You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- USB Drivers: Download Huawei USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Huawei Mate 20 Lite:
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Huawei Mate 20 Lite successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.