Here you can now download and install the Huawei Mate 8 B822 Oreo Update for the NXT-AL10 / NXT-CL00 / NXT-DL00 and NXT-TL00 variant in China region.
Huawei Mate 8 started receiving a new Oreo update which optimizes system performance, stability and integrates Google security patches along with regular bug fixes which bring the version to 18.104.22.1682. The update is now available for NXT-AL10 / NXT-CL00 / NXT-DL00 and NXT-TL00 in China region. For this variant, the software update bumps to NXT-AL10C17B822 / NXT-CL00C17B822 / NXT-DL00C17B822 and NXT-TL00C17B822. Now you can download and install Huawei Mate 8 B822 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide.
The update is rolling via OTA and will reach every user in a phase-wise manner. If you didn’t receive the update, then kindly wait for a couple of days or even weeks to receive this new update on your Huawei Mate 8 with variant NXT-AL10 / NXT-CL00 / NXT-DL00 and NXT-TL00 in China region. In case if you have not received this update with build number NXT-AL10C17B822 / NXT-CL00 C17B822/ NXT-DL00C17B822 and NXT-TL00C17B822, then you can manually check for the OTA update.
How to Manually Check for Update on Huawei Mate 8
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now Tap on System –> System Update –> Check for Updates
- If you have a new update with build B822, Go to New Version –> Quick Update
- If the system shows up to date, then you can install the OTA Package manually.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Mate 8, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Mate 8 B822 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
- Optimizes system power consumption in certain scenarios for extended use. Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations.
- Integrates Google security patches released in June 2018 for improved system security.
- Optimizes the Wi-Fi performance.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Model No: NXT-AL10 / NXT-CL00 / NXT-DL00 and NXT-TL00
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 22.214.171.1242
- Firmware: B822
- Build Number: NXT-AL10 / NXT-CL00 / NXT-DL00 and NXT-TL00C17B822
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
NXT-AL10C17B822 – 126.96.36.1992 – China
NXT-CL00C17B822 – 188.8.131.522 – China
NXT-DL00C17B822 – 184.108.40.2062 – China
NXT-TL00C17B822 – 220.127.116.112 – China
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 8 B822 Oreo Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei Mate 8, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei Mate 8 with variant NXT-AL10 / NXT-CL00 / NXT-DL00 and NXT-TL00.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.