Huawei has released one more sweetest update to their Huawei Mate 8 users. Huawei Mate 8 comes with Android Marshmallow out of the box. The official Android 7.0 Nougat for Huawei Mate 8 [EMUI 5.0] is rolling via OTA (Over-the-Air). Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want to update it manually the follow the below instructions.
Android Nougat is already available for many devices Huawei Mate 9, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and many other devices. Below there are step by step instructions for manually installing Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 8.
Google calls Nougat its sweetest release yet. Android Nougat is packed with new features which includes Multi-Window view, New emojis, Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world.
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 8 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Huawei Mate 8 to Android 7.0 Nougat [EMUI 5.0]
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.