Huawei started rolling the latest Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9. The update brings the build number MHA-AL00C00B354 / MHA-TL00C00B354 (22.214.171.1244). The update is currently rolling for China region with variant MHA-AL00 / MHA-TL00. Now you can download and install Huawei Mate 9 B354 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide.
The new updated version B354 adds Headset monitoring, allowing you to listen to your voice when doing karaoke, Improves the smoothness of the Wechat game Tiaoyitiao and also Integrates Google security patches released in Mar 2018 for improved system security.
The update has already rolled via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world.
Table of Contents
Manually Check Huawei Mate 9 B354 Oreo Firmware Update
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei Mate 9, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Mate 9. In case if you find the Huawei Mate 9 B354 Oreo Firmware Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Mate 9 , then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Mate 9 B354 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Adds Headset monitoring, allowing you to listen to your voice when doing karaoke. It supports mainstream Karaoke apps, including Tianlai KTV and Wesing.
- Improves the smoothness of the Wechat game Tiaoyitiao.
- Integrates Google security patches released in Mar 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Mate 9
- Model No: MHA-AL00 / MHA-TL00
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 126.96.36.1994
- Firmware: B354
- Build Number: MHA-AL00C00B354/MHA-TL00C00B354
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 with MHA-AL00 / MHA-TL00 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
MHA-AL00C00B354 – 188.8.131.524 – China
MHA-TL00C00B354 – 184.108.40.2064 – China
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- List Of Best Custom ROM For Huawei Mate 9 – Updated
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Mate 9
- Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware Collections
- Downgrade Huawei Mate 9 from Android 8.0 Oreo To Nougat
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device