Updated on May 15, 2018: Huawei started rolling the latest Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 Pro. The update brings the build number LON-L29C432B368 (22.214.171.1248). The update is currently rolling in Europe with variant LON-L29. Now you can download and install Huawei Mate 9 Pro B368 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide. The new updated version B368 This update optimizes Bluetooth connectivity, improves WLAN stability, and fixes an issue where some games occasionally froze.
The update has already rolled via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world.
Talking about the specs on Huawei Mate 9 Pro, The device sports a 20MP + 12MP Dual rear cameras and an 8-Megapixel front shooter for selfies. Huawei Mate 9 Pro features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display with a 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. It is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 960 chipset processor with Mali-G71 MP8 GPU paired with 6GB RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory, that can be expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD. The handset runs on Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0 out of the box.
Manually Check Huawei Mate 9 Pro B368 Oreo Firmware Update
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro. In case if you find the Huawei Mate 9 Pro B368 Oreo Firmware Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Mate 9 Pro B368 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- improve your device’s performance and stability to bring you a better user experience
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Model No: LON-L29
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 126.96.36.1998
- Firmware: B368
- Build Number: LON-L29C432B368
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
LON-L29C432B368 – 188.8.131.528 – Europe
LON-L29C721B368 – 184.108.40.2068
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 9 Pro B368 Oreo Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei Mate 9 Pro, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei Mate 9 Pro with variant LON-L29.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro Stock Firmware Collections
- Common Huawei Mate 9 Pro Problems and Fixes
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device