A New update for Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design. Huawei started seeding the latest Android Oreo update for Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design. The update brings the build number NEO-L29C721B120 (184.108.40.206). The update is currently rolling globally with variant NEO-L29. Now you can download and install Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design B120 Stock Firmware Update by following this guide. The update brings integrates Google security patches released in April 2018 for improved system security.
The new updated version B120 brings the latest Google security patches released in Feb 2018 for improved system security. Along with Security patches, the firmware build has optimized the front fingerprint navigation performance and fixes an issue where some apps would freeze, also fixes Weather app was unable to refresh.
The update has already rolled via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world.
Manually Check Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design B120 Stock Firmware Update
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design. In case if you find the Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design B120 Stock Firmware Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design B120 Stock Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Integrates Google security patches released in April 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design
- Model No: NEO-L29C721B120
- Android OS: 8.1
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 220.127.116.11
- Firmware: B120
- Build Number: NEO-L29C721B120
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design with NEO-L29C721B120 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
NEO-L29C721B120 – 18.104.22.168 – Asia
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder.
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Huawei Honor Devices
- List of Android P Supported Huawei Devices
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device