Another update for Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 with Android 8.0 Oreo onboard. The update brings the April 2018 Security Patch for Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 with performance and stability improvement. The software version bumped to CMR-W09C432B123. The update is currently rolling via OTA in a phase-wise manner. The OTA now available for Europe region with variant CMR-W09. Now you can download and install Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 B123 Firmware Update by following this guide. The rollout is gradual. If you still not received the update, then you can check for the update by following the below instructions.
This update incorporates Google security patches and optimizes the response speed of apps such as Recorder and Gallery and improves the performance and stability. The security patch level has been updated to April 2018 level.
How to Check Software Update on Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8?
Still not received the OTA update with build B123 on your phone, then don’t panic. The update is rolling in a phase-wise manner., it may take few days or weeks to reach every corner of this world. If you are not patience, then follow the below instructions on how to check software update on Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8.
Remember: To update via OTA (Over the air), your phone must be running on a Stock version of ROM without root, mods, or even unlocked the bootloader. If you have rooted or unlocked, then you have to follow our guide to install the update manually.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
[su_note note_color=”#edefac” text_color=”#000000″]
Before proceeding to upgrade the Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8, your phone must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery and also enough storage to complete the installation process.
We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Before following this, take a complete data backup to avoid any problem in case if things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading B123 for Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8.
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8. In case if you find the Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 B123 Oreo Firmware Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
In case If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 B123 Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Optimizes the response speed of apps such as Recorder and Gallery.
- Improves system stability.
- Integrates Google security patches released in Apr 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8
- Model No: ANE-L01 / ANE-L21
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 22.214.171.124
- Firmware: B123
- Build Number: CMR-W09C432B123
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
CMR-W09C432B123 – 126.96.36.199 – Europe
Steps to Install Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 B123 Firmware Update
Before trying to install the firmware on Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8, make sure to download and install the required tools and drivers on your PC.
- This Update is only for Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 with CMR-W09 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Instructions to Install:Full Guide To Install Firmware On Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder.
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Common Huawei MediaPad M5 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device