Huawei P10 Lite smartphone was launched in March 2017. Now you can download and install Huawei P10 Lite B182 Nougat Update WAS-L01/L21 in Europe region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number WAS-L01/L21C432B182 based on Android Nougat for Huawei P10 Lite in Europe. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to Huawei P10 Lite B182 Nougat Update WAS-L01/L21 Europe manually. Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P10 Lite.
Talking about the Specs, Huawei P10 Lite features a 5.2-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 1 2.15GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 processor clubbed with 4GB RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage and has a support for 128GB via microSD card. The handsets sport a 12-MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera. The Huawei P10 Lite runs Android 7.0 and is backed by a 3100mAh non-removable battery.
Check Related Post:
- Huawei P10 Lite Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Install Huawei P10 Lite B172 Nougat Update WAS-L22J (Japan)
This update improves system security with Google security patches. Adds Moving picture, enabling you to take dynamic photos in Standard mode. Along with Security Patch, this also comes with regular bug fixes and improvements. The build version comes with WAS-L01/L21C432B182 for Huawei P10 Lite (Europe).
Download Install Huawei P10 Lite B182 Nougat Update (Europe)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B182 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P10 Lite B182 Nougat Update.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P10 Lite B182 Nougat Update WAS-L01/L21 (Europe) manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P10 Lite
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P10 Lite
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P10 Lite
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model No: WAS-L01/L21
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B182
- Build Number: WAS-L01/L21C432B182 (Europe)
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei P10 Lite users.
- Your phone must have at-least 50% battery backup.
- You need PC or Laptop.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P10 Lite, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
If the below method doesn’t work, then you can simply Unlock Bootloader, Flash the above file using TWRP Recovery if you want.
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P10 Lite Stock Firmware.