Huawei P10 Lite smartphone was launched in March 2017. Now you can download and install Huawei P10 Lite B183 Nougat Update WAS-L01/WAS-L21 in Europe and Middle East region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number WAS-L01C432B183/WAS-L21C900B183 (Europe), WAS-L21C185B183(Middle East) based on Android Nougat for Huawei P10 Lite in Europe and Middle East. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase-wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to Huawei P10 Lite B183 Nougat Update WAS-L01/WAS-L21 Europe and Middle East manually. Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P10 Lite.
Talking about the Specs, Huawei P10 Lite features a 5.2-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2.15GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 processor clubbed with 4GB RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage and has a support for 128GB via microSD card. The handsets sport a 12-MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera. The Huawei P10 Lite came out of the box with Android 7.0 and is backed by a 3100mAh non-removable battery.
Check Related Post:
- Download Huawei P10 Lite B182 Nougat Update WAS-L01/L21 (Europe)
- Download Install Huawei P10 Lite B172 Nougat Update WAS-L22J (Japan)
- Huawei P10 Lite Stock Firmware Collections
This update integrates Google security patches for improved system security and adds the VoLTE feature for VDF NL users for a better calling experience. Along with Security Patch, this also Optimizes your experience with the startup wizard and regular bug fixes and improvements. The build version comes with WAS-L01C432B183/WAS-L21C900B183 for Huawei P10 Lite (Europe and Middle East).
Table of Contents
Download Install Huawei P10 Lite B183 Nougat Update (Europe and Middle East)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B183 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P10 Lite B183 Nougat Update.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P10 Lite B183 Nougat Update WAS-L01/WAS-L21 (Europe and Middle East) manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
Huawei P10 Lite B183 Nougat Firmware Changelog:
- Adds a recycle bin feature to Gallery, allowing you to retain deleted photos for up to 30 days. Accidentally deleted photos can be restored in “Recently deleted”.
- Optimizes Camera performance for faster shutter response, and a smoother experience overall.
- Integrates Google security patches released in Feb 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model No: WAS-L01/WAS-L21
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B183
- Build Number: WAS-L01C432B183/WAS-L21C900B183 (Europe) WAS-L21C185B183 (Middle East)
- Region: Europe and Middle East
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei P10 Lite users.
- Your phone must have at-least 50% battery backup.
- You need PC or Laptop.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P10 Lite, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
WAS-L21C432B183 – Europe
WAS-L21C185B183 – Middle East
If the below method doesn’t work, then you can simply Unlock Bootloader, Flash the above file using TWRP Recovery if you want.
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P10 Lite Stock Firmware.