Now you can download and install Huawei P8 B391 Stock Firmware for Middle East region with with GRA-UL00 variant. Today Huawei has rolled the B391 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 with GRA-UL00 variants in Middle East. In this article we will guide on How to Install Huawei P8 B391 Stock Firmware ( Middle East) GRA-UL00. This update comes with software version GRA-UL00C185B391 based on EMUI 4.0 which was introduced earlier build of B390.
Also Check Related Post :
- Huawei P8 and P8 Lite Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Install B390 Stock Firmware for Huawei P8
- Download Install Huawei P8 B337 Stock Firmware (GRA-L09) (France)
- Download Install Huawei P8 B397 Stock Firmware (GRA-L09)(Europe)
The update comes with latest google security patch , bug fix and other performance improvements. The latest update is sent via OTA (Over-the-Air) in a phase wise manner. You may receive the update anytime soon on your device. So before waiting for the latest OTA update to hit your phone, make sure your phone is running Stock ROM and not rooted. In case if your device is rooted, then you won’t be able to upgrade to B391 update.
If you are already running Stock ROM on Huawei P8 and you have not received any update notification, then you can manually check for the OTA – To check, Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software update and see if you have any OTA update received to your Huawei P8. In case if you have not received any notification, then you don’t have to worry. You can manually upgrade your phone to latest B391 Firmware on Huawei P8. Follow the guide below to manually update Huawei P8 to Marshmallow firmware version B391.
Table of Contents
Install Huawei P8 B391 Stock Firmware (Middle East)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P8 with the latest B391 Marshmallow firmware in Middle East. You must have GRA-UL00 variant to update latest B391 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P8 B391 Stock Firmware ( Middle East) (Marshmallow EMUI 4.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Marshmallow on Huawei P8. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is GRA-UL00C185B391 which comes for Middle East Region. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- This update upgrades the system version to EMUI 4.0 to be compatible with Android 6.0.1. Compared with earlier versions, Android 6.0.1 offers improved security, a better web browsing experience, and enhanced power management and performance. EMUI 4.0 introduces a number of useful features, such as a professional camera mode and document readjustment, and optimizes the system UI and settings.
- Added professional mode to the camera, which gives you full control over every aspect of your photos. Added document readjustment mode, which automatically identifies documents and straightens images of documents taken from an angle.
- Added Splash and Illusion photo editing modes, which enables you to make great and stylish photos. Added multiple label styles. You can edit the font size, color, and position of the labels. Added the memo feature, which allows you to add a memo to a photo. Added sports elements to the watermark, enabling you to add notes and altitude information to photos. Optimized photo albums. You can add photos directly after you create an album, making photo management more simple and convenient. Optimized the printing feature. You can print multiple photos at the same time.
- Added the Smart groups feature. After you add company information to a contact, the contact will be automatically added to the corresponding company group. Added the contact QR code feature, which enables you to share contacts with ease. Optimized the contact card feature. All call records with a contact will be kept when you save the contact.
- Added a feature allowing you to cancel sending a text message within 4 seconds of it being sent.
- Added a compass with a spirit level to help you find your way wherever you are. Added the screen recording feature to record your onscreen actions. You can start recording by swiping down from the status bar or knocking the screen twice with two knuckles.
- Introduced the scheduled power on and off feature. You can set your phone to power on or power off at a preset time. Added more alarm ring duration options. Added the notification panel and status bar settings. Introduced the smart text color feature. Your home screen text automatically changes to black or white based on the background wallpaper for better clarity. Optimized the task manager. Active apps are displayed more intuitively with more details presented. Optimized the tone settings and added the power on tone and screenshot tone switches. Optimized the battery manager for a sleeker UI.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
About Huawei P8:
Huawei P8 was launched in July 2016 which comes with 5.2 inches display with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 930/935 processor coupled with 3GB RAM model. The phone packs 16/64 GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The Huawei P8 Sports 13MP with an aperture of f/2.0, autofocus, OIS, and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and it comes with 8MP front shooter for selfies
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 users.
- For Huawei P8 B391 Stock Firmware
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P8
- Model No : GRA-UL00
- Android OS : 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version : 4.0
- Firmware : B391
- Build Number : GRA-UL00C185B391
- Region : Middle East
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.6 GB
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on Huawei P8 GRA-UL00
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading Huawei P8.
Check this post on How to Backup your phone without root