Now you can download and install Huawei P8 B403 Marshmallow Firmware GRA-L09 in Vodafone, Europe region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number GRA-L09C02B403 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Huawei P8 in Vodafone, Europe. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B403 Marshmallow Update For Huawei P8 GRA-L09 Vodafone, Europe manually.
Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P8
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. [Fixes] Fixes an issue where phone numbers not saved to Contacts were displayed incorrectly in the call log when the system language was set to Arabic or Persian. The build version comes with GRA-L09C02B403 for Huawei P8 (Vodafone, Europe).
Table of Contents
Download Install Huawei P8 B403 Marshmallow Firmware (Vodafone, Europe)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B403 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P8 B403 Marshmallow Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P8 B403 Marshmallow Firmware GRA-L09 (Vodafone, Europe) manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P8
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P8
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P8
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model No: GRA-L09
- Android OS: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B403
- Build Number: GRA-L09C02B403 (Vodafone, Europe)
- Carrier: Vodafone
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P8, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P8 Stock Firmware.