Here you can now download and install the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B376 Oreo Update for the PRA-L11 / PRA-L31 variant in Europe region.
Today Huawei started seeding a new firmware update based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei P8 Lite 2017. The software update for the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 comes with build number PRA-L11C432B376 / PRA-L31C432B376 (Europe) with model no PRA-L11 / PRA-L31. This update fixes an issue where transportation cards added to the Wallet app would occasionally not be used, or their balances would occasionally not be queried. Now you can download and install Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B376 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide.
Talking about the specs, Huawei P8 Lite 2017 was launched in January 2017. The smartphone features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 655 coupled with 3/4 GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 sports a with 12 MP rear Camera and 8MP front shooting camera. Huawei P8 Lite 2017 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with a non-removable battery of 3000 mAh.
The update is rolling via Over the air and will reach every corner of the world in a phase-wise manner. So kindly wait for a couple of days or even weeks to receive this new update on your phone with build number PRA-L11C432B376 / PRA-L31C432B376 (Europe). If you still not received the update, then you can simply check for the OTA availability manually by following the guide given below.
How to Manually Check for Update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now Tap on System –> System Update –> Check for Updates
- If you have a new update with build B376, Go to New Version –> Quick Update
- If the system shows up to date, then you can install the OTA Package manually.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei P8 Lite 2017, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B376 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Fixes an issue where transportation cards added to the Wallet app would occasionally not be used, or their balances would occasionally not be queried.
- Fixes an issue where certain contacts and call records would be automatically migrated to PrivateSpace.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Model No: PRA-L11 / PRA-L31
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 220.127.116.116
- Firmware: B376
- Build Number: PRA-L11C432B376 / PRA-L31C432B376
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
PRA-L11C432B376 – 18.104.22.1686 – Europe
PRA-L31C432B376 – 22.214.171.1246 – Europe
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B376 Oreo Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei P8 Lite 2017, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 with variant PRA-L11 / PRA-L31.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.
- Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
- Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Camera APK on any Huawei Honor devices
- List of Android P Supported Huawei Devices
- Unlock Bootloader on Any Huawei Smartphone [Official and Unofficial]
- Download the latest Huawei USB drivers and installation guide
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device
- Latest Magisk zip and Magisk Manager