Now you can download and install Huawei P8 Lite B148 Marshmallow Firmware PRA-LX1 in Vodafone carrier. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number PRA-LX1C02B148 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Huawei P8 Lite in Vodafone. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version.. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B148 Marshmallow Update For Huawei P8 Lite PRA-LX1 Vodafone manually.
Update to Lineage OS : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P8 Lite
The new update B148 Marshmallow optimizes system performance and stability, Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations and Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. The build version comes with PRA-LX1C02B148 for Huawei P8 Lite (Vodafone).
Also Check Related Post :
- Download Install Huawei P8 Lite B572 Marshmallow Firmware ALE-L02 (Japan)
- Download Install Huawei P8 Lite B149 Marshmallow Update PRA-LX1 (Vodafone)
- Download Install Huawei P8 Lite B146 / B147 Marshmallow Firmware PRA-LX1(Vodafone)
- Download Install Huawei P8 Lite B160 Marshmallow Firmware (Russia)
Table of Contents
Download Install Huawei P8 Lite B148 Marshmallow Firmware (Vodafone)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B148 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B148 Marshmallow Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P8 Lite B148 Marshmallow Firmware PRA-LX1 (Vodafone) manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P8 Lite
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P8 Lite
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P8 Lite
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P8 Lite
- Model No : PRA-LX1
- Android OS : 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B148
- Build Number : PRA-LX1C02B148 (Vodafone)
- carrier : Vodafone
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 Lite users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P8 Lite, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware.