Today Huawei has rolled a new update which comes with B600 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite with ALE-L21 variants Europe. In this guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P8 Lite B600 Marshmallow Firmware ALE-L21. This is the stable build of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install Huawei P8 Lite B600 Marshmallow Firmware manually. This update is based on the Latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow wrapped with EMUI 4.1 Skin.
Table of Contents
Install Huawei P8 Lite B600 Marshmallow Firmware ALE-L21 Europe
Now Download Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei P8 Lite is based on the latest EMUI 4.1 OS. The latest update of Android Marshmallow for Huawei P8 Lite is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P8 Lite with the latest B600 Marshmallow firmware. You can update the ALE-L21 to B600 Marshmallow Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B600 Marshmallow Firmware (ALE-L21, EMUI 4.1)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P8 Lite with B600 Marshmallow firmware. You must have ALE-L21 variant to update latest B600 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B600 Marshmallow Firmware (Marshmallow EMUI 4.1) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is ALE-L21C432B600 which comes for Europe Variant. with B600 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei P8 and P8 Lite Stock Firmware Collections
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Huawei P8 Lite (7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P8 Lite
- Model No : ALE-L21
- Android OS : 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version : 4.1
- Firmware : B600
- Build Number : ALE-L21C432B600
- Status : Official
- Region : Europe
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.5 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.