After releasing firmware update B395 Marshmallow for Huawei P8 today, Huawei has rolled the B395 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Premium with GRA-UL10 variants in Europe. In this tutorial you will learn on How to flash B395 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Premium ( Europe) GRA-UL10. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B395 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Premium ( Europe) GRA-UL10. This update comes with software version GRA-UL10C432B395 and packed with new features to apps, including Email, Calendar, and Notepad, and optimizes the Themes icon. The update also has other minor bug fix and improves stability performance of the ROM. In latest B395 it is still based on EMUI 4.0 OS. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B395 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Premium manually.
Table of Contents
Install B395 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Premium (Europe)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P8 Premium with the latest B395 Marshmallow firmware in Europe. You must have GRA-UL10 variant to update latest B395 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B395 Stock Firmware on Huawei P8 Premium ( Europe) (Marshmallow EMUI 4.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Premium. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is GRA-UL10C432B395 which comes for Europe Region with B395 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
What Is In Android 6.0 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 6.0 Marshmallow has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P8 Premium
- Model No : GRA-UL10
- Android OS : 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version : 4.0
- Firmware : B395
- Build Number : GRA-UL10C432B395
- Region : Europe
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.5 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 Premium users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.