Updated on March 19, 2019: Today Huawei rolled B389 firmware for Huawei P9 in Telekom, Slovenia. The update comes with build number EVA-L09C703B389 which brings March 2018 Security Patch level for Huawei P9. Download and install Huawei P9 B389 Nougat Update.
Updated on July 26, 2017: Added Huawei P9 B389 Nougat for Russia and LatinAmerica region. Now download and install Huawei P9 B389 Nougat Update.
Updated on July 22, 2017: Added Huawei P9 B389 Nougat for Asia region with model EVA-L19.
Last day we shared B388 Firmware for Huawei P9, Today Huawei has started rolling the Huawei P9 B389 Nougat Update for Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia region with EVA-L09/EVA-L19 variants. Now you can download B389 Nougat firmware for Huawei P9. The Update is based on latest Android 7.0 Nougat which comes with Huawei’s own skin known as EMUI 5.0. The update is official and rolled out as we speak.
If you are planning to upgrade your Huawei P9, then you can download Huawei P9 B389 Nougat update and install it on your phone manually. If you are looking for OTA, then please check for the OTA update by Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System updates and see if you have the latest OTA update on Huawei P9. This new OTA update of Android Nougat for EVA-L09/EVA-L19 Huawei P9 Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia Variant. So if you have Huawei P9 with EVA-L09/EVA-L19 model, then you can download and install Huawei P9 B389 Nougat Update by following this guide.
Check Related Post :
- Download Install B388 Nougat Update For Huawei P9 (Europe)
- Huawei P9 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Install Huawei P9 B362 Nougat Firmware (Altice)
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei P9 (Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia). This update adds 6x zoom for clearer long distance photos, optimises notification display in the notification panel, and improves system performance and stability.
Table of Contents
Install Huawei P9 B389 Nougat Update (Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia) EVA-L09/EVA-L19
To Check if you received the official B389 Android Nougat on Huawei P9 (Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia), Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System Updates and see if you have official Nougat firmware on Huawei P9. To update, tap install and update your Huawei P9 Nougat Firmware.
Now Download Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia Huawei P9 Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei P9 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 with the latest B389 Nougat firmware. You can update the EVA-L09/EVA-L19 to B389 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P9 B389 Nougat Update (EVA-L09/EVA-L19 EMUI 5.0)
Now you can download the latest upgrade of Stock Firmware on Huawei P9 Android Nougat. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei P9 in Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is EVA-L09/EVA-L19C318B30 which comes for Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia Region with B389 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9
- Model No : EVA-L09/EVA-L19
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B389
- Build Number : EVA-L19C10B389/EVA-L09C605B389/EVA-L09C185B389/EVA-L19C636B389
- Region : Russia, Latin America, Middle-East and Asia
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 users.
- Your phone must have at least 50% battery backup.
- You need PC or Laptop.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P9, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your phone.
- Now Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P9 Smartphone.
- Make sure to Download all the above Huawei P9 B388 nougat download files from above.
- Move the downloaded files to your smartphone either to internal memory or sdcard.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button.
- To Flash the update —> Click on Install and then browse for the file.
- First you need to flash update.zip file in TWRP Recovery and once done don’t reboot your phone.
- Now flash the Data File update_full_EVA-L09/EVA-L19_hw_eu.zip
- Once it is done, reboot your device and enjoy.
EVA-L19C10B389 – Russia
EVA-L09C605B389 – Latin America
EVA-L09C703B389 – Telekom, Slovenia