Now you can download and install Huawei P9 Lite B366 Nougat Firmware VNS-L31 in France region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number VNS-L31C33B366 based on Android Nougat for Huawei P9 Lite in France. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B366 Nougat Update For Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 France manually. Update to Lineage OS : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P9 Lite.
Check Related Post :
- Download and Install Huawei P9 Lite B384 Nougat Firmware VNS-L31 (Europe)
- Download Install Huawei P9 Lite B382 Nougat Firmware VNS-L31 (Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Japan)
- Install Huawei P9 Lite B385 Nougat Firmware (VNS-L31) (Asia, New Zealand, Europe)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For Huawei P9 Lite
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
The new update B366 Nougat optimizes power consumption and improves system security with Google security patches. The build version comes with VNS-L31C33B366 for Huawei P9 Lite (France).
Table of Contents
Download Install Huawei P9 Lite B366 Nougat Firmware (France)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B366 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P9 Lite B366 Nougat Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P9 Lite B366 Nougat Firmware VNS-L31 (France) manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P9 Lite
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P9 Lite
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P9 Lite
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9 Lite
- Model No : VNS-L31
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B366
- Build Number : VNS-L31C33B366 (France)
- Region : France
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Lite users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P9 Lite, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
Removed Broken link
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware.