Now download and install Huawei P9 Lite B388/B389 Nougat Firmware for Europe Region. Today we will share the full firmware link to download and install VNS-L31C432B388/VNS-L31C432B389 based on Android Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite. Huawei started rolling the latest stock firmware with build number VNS-L31C432B388/VNS-L31C432B389 for Huawei P9 Lite in Europe. This update brings the latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvement.
The update is rolled out via OTA (Over the Air) and you will receive the OTA update anytime soon. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update manually using the below-given download link B388/B389 Nougat Update For Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 Europe manually. Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P9 Lite.
Check Related Post:
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
- Download and Install Huawei P9 Lite B384 Nougat Firmware VNS-L31 (Europe, Japan)
- Download And Install Huawei P9 Lite B366 Nougat Firmware VNS-L31 (France)
- Download Install Huawei P9 Lite B382 Nougat Firmware VNS-L31 (Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Japan)
- Install Huawei P9 Lite B385 Nougat Firmware (VNS-L31) (Asia, New Zealand, Europe)
Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps. EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three-dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera – Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as reading or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Settings Created a new suggested settings feature that recommends key settings based on the device’s current status. Now, your phone is more capable of adjusting to your habits. Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. The emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen. Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
Table of Contents
Download Install Huawei P9 Lite B388/B389 Nougat Firmware (Europe)
If you are waiting for the official OTA update, then make sure you have the Stock Firmware on your Huawei P9 Lite with no rooting or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B388/B389 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P9 Lite B388/B389 Nougat Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P9 Lite B388/B389 Nougat Firmware VNS-L31 (Europe) manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P9 Lite
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P9 Lite
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P9 Lite
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model No: VNS-L31
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B388/B389
- Build Number: VNS-L31C432B388/VNS-L31C432B389 (Europe)
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Lite users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P9 Lite, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware.