Huawei P9 Plus smartphone was launched in March 2017. Now you can download and install Huawei P9 Plus B300 Nougat Update VIE-L09 in New Zealand region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number VIE-L09C432B300 based on Android Nougat for Huawei P9 Plus in New Zealand. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase-wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to Huawei P9 Plus B300 Nougat Update VIE-L09 New Zealand manually. Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P9 Plus.
Talking about the Specs, Huawei P9 Plus features a 5.2-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2.15GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 processor clubbed with 4GB RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage and has a support for 128GB via microSD card. The handsets sport a 12-MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera. The Huawei P9 Plus came out of the box with Android 7.0 and is backed by a 3100mAh non-removable battery.
Check Related Post:
- Download Huawei P9 Plus B373 Nougat Update VIE-L09 (Europe)
- Download Install Huawei P9 Plus B382 Nougat Firmware VIE-L29 (Asia)
- Download Install B384 Nougat Firmware For Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L29 (Asia)
This update integrates Google security patches for improved system security, and adds the VoLTE feature for VDF NL users for a better calling experience. Along with Security Patch, this also Optimizes your experience with the startup wizard and regular bug fixes and improvements. The build version comes with VIE-L09C432B300 for Huawei P9 Plus (New Zealand).
Table of Contents
Download Install Huawei P9 Plus B300 Nougat Update (New Zealand)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B300 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P9 Plus B300 Nougat Update.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P9 Plus B300 Nougat Update VIE-L09 (New Zealand) manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P9 Plus
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P9 Plus
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P9 Plus
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei P9 Plus
- Model No: VIE-L09
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B300
- Build Number: VIE-L09C432B300 (New Zealand)
- Region: New Zealand
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Plus users.
- Your phone must have at-least 50% battery backup.
- You need PC or Laptop.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P9 Plus, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
If the below method doesn’t work, then you can simply Unlock Bootloader, Flash the above file using TWRP Recovery if you want.
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P9 Plus Stock Firmware.