Here is the download link to download and install Huawei P9 Plus B351 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Spain region with variant VIE-L09. Finally, Huawei started rolling out the latest firmware update for Huawei P9 Plus. This is a major upgrade to Huawei P9 Plus from Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This update brings the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Huawei P9 Plus.
Today Huawei started sending the B351 Firmware for Huawei P9 Plus in Spain region. The update comes with build number VIE-L09C40B351 based on the latest sweetness of Android OS called Android 7.0 Nougat. The update brings all the latest features from Android 7.0 Nougat along with company’s own skin EMUI 5.0 for Huawei P9 Plus. Now download and install Huawei P9 Plus B351 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware.
We already shared the download link for Huawei P9 Plus B351 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware (Spain). Once you have downloaded, make sure to follow the below-given guide to install the B351 firmware on Huawei P9 Plus. Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Table of Contents
Download Huawei P9 Plus B351 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware (Spain)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B351 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P9 Plus B351 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P9 Plus B351 Nougat Firmware VIE-L09 (Spain) manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps. EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
[Find out more]
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space..
- Three-dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Settings Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen. Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P9 Plus
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P9 Plus
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P9 Plus
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9 Plus
- Model No : VIE-L09
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B351
- Build Number : VIE-L09C40B351 (Spain)
- Region : Spain
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Plus users.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery on Huawei P9 Plus, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
Download Data File update_data_full_VIE-L09_tef_normal.zip
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P9 Plus B351 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware.