Today Huawei has rolled the B367 Nougat update for Huawei P9 Plus with VIE-L09 variants in Europe, Hungry, Poland, and Germany. In this guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P9 Plus B367 Stock Firmware ( Europe, Hungry, Poland, and Germany) VIE-L09. In this guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P9 Plus B367 Stock Firmware ( Europe, Hungry, Poland, and Germany) VIE-L09.
This update adds new features to apps, including Email, Calendar, and Notepad, and optimizes the Themes icon. [What’s new] Adds a feature to prioritize emails. Adds more years to the perpetual calendar. Adds Local calendar and Global holidays in Calendar. Adds a feature to add and share contacts using QR code. Adds a feature to share notes as text, image, or email in Notepad. [Optimizations] Optimizes email login by configuring parameters automatically. Optimizes the Themes icon to be more consistent with the system. Improved device security with Google security patches. . In this article, we will give the link to download and install Huawei P9 Plus B367 Stock Firmware manually.
Table of Contents
Install Huawei P9 Plus B367 Stock Firmware (Europe, Hungry, Poland, and Germany)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 Plus with the latest B367 Nougat firmware in Europe, Hungry, Poland, and Germany. You must have VIE-L09 variant to update latest B367 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P9 Plus B367 Stock Firmware ( Europe, Hungry, Poland, and Germany) (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei P9 Plus. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is VIE-L09C150B367 which comes for Europe, Hungry, Poland, and Germany Region with B367 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Plus users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9 Plus
- Model No : VIE-L09
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B367
- Build Number : VIE-L09C150B367
- Region : Europe, Hungry, Poland, and Germany
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.4 GB
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading Huawei P9 Plus.
Check this post on How to Backup your phone without root