Now you can download and install Huawei Y6II B142 Marshmallow Firmware CAM-L21 in Russia region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number CAM-L21C10B142 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Huawei Y6II in Russia. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B142 Marshmallow Update For Huawei Y6II CAM-L21 Russia manually.
Update to Lineage OS : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Y6II
This update adds a feature enabling you to move incoming calls to the background and optimizes the screen brightness adjustment feature. [What’s new] Added a feature, enabling you to move incoming calls to the background by touching the recent button when it is inconvenient for you to receive a call. You can reaccess the call from the notifications panel. Added a feature, which automatically adds a new home screen or deletes an empty one when you move app icons. Added a feature, which adds Email events to calendar events automatically, enabling you to add calendar events through Email. Added a feature, which shows the number of devices connected to your Wi-Fi hotspot in the status bar.
[Optimizations] Optimized the screen brightness adjustment feature in the shortcuts panel, enabling you to adjust the screen brightness from the current screen by dragging the slider. Improved device security with Google security patches. The build version comes with CAM-L21C10B142 for Huawei Y6II (Russia).
Also Check Related Post:
- Download And Install Huawei Y6II B160 Stock ROM CAM-L21 (Turkey)
- Download Install Huawei Y6II Compact B187 Stock Firmware CAM-L21 (Europe)
- Download Install Huawei Y6 II B190 Marshmallow Firmware (CAM-L21)(Asia)
Table of Contents
Download Install Huawei Y6II B142 Marshmallow Firmware (Russia)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B142 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei Y6II B142 Marshmallow Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei Y6II B142 Marshmallow Firmware CAM-L21 (Russia) manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei Y6II
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei Y6II
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei Y6II
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei Y6II
- Model No: CAM-L21
- Android OS: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B142
- Build Number: CAM-L21C10B142 (Russia)
- Region: Russia
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei Y6II users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei Y6II, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei Y6II Stock Firmware.