Today Samsung has started sending the latest November 2015 Security Patch for Galaxy S4 running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number I9500ZSSHQD1 for Galaxy S4. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy S4, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S4 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build I9500ZSSHQD1 comes with November 2015 Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop for Galaxy S4 SM- I9500 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest November 2015 Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy S4 I9500.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S4
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest November 2015 Security patch for Galaxy S4. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with November 2015 Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash I9500ZSSHQD1 November 2015 Security Lollipop For Galaxy S4 I9500
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S4, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop I9500ZSSHQD1 For Samsung Galaxy S4.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S4 to November 2015 Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy S4 I9500 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S4 I9500.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S4
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S4
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S4
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S4
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S4
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest November 2015 Security Patch update I9500ZSSHQD1 on Galaxy S4 I9500.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To November 2015 Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install November 2015 Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S4 I9500 (I9500ZSSHQD1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.