Today Samsung has started sending the latest March Security Patch for Galaxy S 4 running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number I9505XXUHQC1 for Galaxy S 4. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy S 4, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S 4 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build I9505XXUHQC1 comes with March Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop for Galaxy S 4 SM- I9505 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest March Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy S 4 I9505.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S 4
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest March Security patch for Galaxy S 4. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with March Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash I9505XXUHQC1 March Security Lollipop For Galaxy S 4 I9505
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S 4, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop I9505XXUHQC1 For Samsung Galaxy S 4.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S 4 to March Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy S 4 I9505 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S 4 I9505.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S 4
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S 4
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S 4
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S 4
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S 4
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest March Security Patch update I9505XXUHQC1 on Galaxy S 4 I9505.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To March Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install March Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S 4 I9505 (I9505XXUHQC1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Download ODIN ROM for Galaxy S 4