There were several devices made by Apple, where every single device has its device number. So, have you ever wondered “How can you find the iPad Model number and name of the device?” Not to mention, devices look quite identical to the other iPad models, but they have their own unique features, configurations and model numbers. However, Apple allows you to check the device number of your device directly on your device.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to check the internal device number of the device where you will identify the iPad model and name of your device itself from the setting of your device. Likewise, it is not simple but not as far difficult that you were not able to identify the model name and number of the devices.
- Firstly, the iPad model number of the device name (iPad Pro 12-inch) and the name of the device (Romesh’s iPad) were two both different things.
- Secondly, the iPad model number appears with the technical details or Generation as the iPad Pro (11-inch) or iPad (6th Generation), respectively.
- Thirdly, the model number of the device written with a Hexadecimal letter and number along with a slash such MTXN2LL/A.
- On the other hand, the iPad model number does not refer to the serial number of the iPad device. It’s likely that the model number of the device doesn’t refer to the device name.
How can you find the model number and model name of your iPad device?
Meanwhile, it’s always been quite easy to find the model number directly through your iPad device. Not to mention, to find the model number of your device, kindly follow the instructions down below.
- First thing first, open the “setting” app on your iPad.
- Then, head over to the “General” and scroll down to find the “About” options menu.
- Go to “About”, and there you will identify the details related to your iPad such as Name, Software version, Model name, Model number, Serial number, and warranty details.
- Check the “Model Name” and Similarly down below the “Model Number” of your device.
- That’s, there you have your iPad model number and the name of the device.
Additionally, you can find the other Apple device model number and name of the device from the settings of your device as a result there you find the model name and the number of the device.
How do you find the iPad Model number on your own device?
It was a secondary method to find the model number of your device. Where the model number of a device can be identified and start with “A” and Similarly, the format look-alike “AXXXX.” Follow simple instructions to find the model number of your device.
- Starting with opening the “Settings” app on your device.
- After that, tap on “General.“
- Then head over to the “About” and scroll a bit.
- Therefore, there you will find model numbers of your device.
- For instance, that’s it.
Furthermore, knowing the model number and model name of your device will remain useful during troubleshooting. In contrast, even during the iPadOS update. On the other hand, it’s related, but the earlier iPadOs device doesn’t show the model name and number from the setting.
What is the importance of knowing the model number of your devices?
- Likely, It is required during troubleshooting and for repairs, in other words, purposes, or for the reason that checks the warranty.
- Even during the Software, Hardware, and compatibility to check the software and hardware work on the device.
Apple iPad Model Name and the Model Number
Moreover, we have mentioned some of the model numbers of the iPad device.
|Model Name||Model Number|
Furthermore, sometimes people were not able to find it with the help of their device. Another thing is that they could also find the model number and the name of the device while on their device documents and package. However, you can check the model name and the number of the device using the device model number identifier. Most importantly, If you want to use the Sidecar feature on your Mac or iPad, then you also require to find the model name or number of your iPad. Which you can find in this guide hence where we have to mention the Complete List of Sidecar Supported on iPads and Macs devices.
Hopefully, we believe this article helps you to understand, and you have successfully found the model number and name of the device. Let us know your opinion and feedback if there is any query, let us know in the comment section down below.